- Living & Visiting
- Rock the Route
Rock the Route
The Thursday night before Labor Day, across the darkened prairie of Yukon, expect to hear the thousands of fans crying out in enjoyment of one of Oklahoma’s favorite Red Dirt music festivals! Rock the Route is Yukon’s popular free concert event.
Celebrate the Mother Road with great quality music, food trucks, and plenty of fun activities for all ages in downtown Yukon. Whether you’re a die-hard red dirt or country music fan or just looking for a fun night out with friends or family, Rock the Route brings something for everyone.
- Are animals allowed at this event?
- Is smoking allowed at Rock the Route?
- Can I bring my own food and drinks to Rock the Route?
- Do I need tickets for Rock the Route?
- Are VIP tickets available?
- Where exactly does Rock the Route take place?
- What time does the event begin?
- What time does the event end?
- Where should I park?
- How long do shuttles run and where do they pick up?
- Will Rock the Route still take place if it rains?
- May I bring a lawn chair?
- Can I pass out fliers or have a booth at Rock the Route?
View pictures that were taken at past Rock the Routes events.
Please Leave Your Pets at Home for Rock the Route
Pets are not allowed on festival grounds during Rock the Route, other than service animals in compliance with the American Disabilities Act.